Site Administration Dmitrov
municipal district
Main / About the region / Sightseeing, tourism

Vvedenskaya Church in Zarechie with a many-tier belltower The first mention of the Vvedensky temple occurs in the patrol diploma of 1625: "The temple of Introduction of Blessed Virgin Mary that in the Konyushenny settlement, costs is empty" because of a strong dilapidation. The building was wooden to what the document of 1707 testifies.
The stone temple was built by...
Monument to Kirill and Mefodiy The monument sacred is established to Kirill and Mefodiy in 2004 at Assumption Cathedral. Sculptor A. I. Rukavishnikov, architect R. V. Narsky.
Sculptures "Dmitrovchane different eras" The sculptural composition representing дмитровчан different estates and eras on Kropotkinskaya Street in Dmitrov (2003, the sculptor A. Karaulov, the architect Mr. Gulyaeva) includes figures "Teacher", "Wanderer", "Summer resident", "Young noblemen", "The tradeswoma...
Estate "Podlipichye" The estate is founded in the middle of the XVIII century djyaky G. Pyatovo, since 1685 until the end of the XVIII century belonged to Hitrovo's family, in the middle and the second half of the XIX century — to the outdoor adviser of N. A. Ponomareva and her successors, at the end — to the manufacturer, former Mosco...
Borisoglebsky Monastery Borisoglebsky Monastery along with the Dmitrovsky Kremlin is the main decoration of Dmitrov. It wasn't succeeded to determine exact date of foundation of the monastery. Therefore it is accepted to take for a reference point 1472. This date is beaten out on the cross found in the XIX century in the territory of the ...
Estate "Hrabrovo" In the last third of the XVIII century the estate the prince Nikolay Petrovich Obolensky (1728-owned?). Passed to Nikolay Petrovich's son Alexey Nikolaevich (?-1822), to his wife Aleksandra Leontyevna (in Magnitskaya's girlhood) and to children - to Nikolay, Mikhail, Ekaterina and Varvara....
Estate "Olgovo" Former estate Apraksinykh. In the XVI century Lgovo was the palace village, and in 1619 it was given to an ancestral lands to the dmitrovsky voivode to a stolnik to F. V. Chaplin. To the first half of the XVIII century Lgovo belonged Chaplin, in the 1740th to the general's wife P. A. Soymonova, and from the 1740th ...
Estate "Oudinot" In the second half of the XVI century in the village Oudinot Goulnevsca volosts a noble couple Chaplinykh founded the small estate. In 1722 by Oudinot it was most highly granted to the prince Andrey Fedorovich Vyazemsky for special merits. In 1760 – the 1780th of Oudinot together with the estate belonged to his son prince...
Memorial estate "Dmitrovsky Kremlin" In the center of Dmitrov, to the southeast from the river of Yakhroma, the earth shaft of the Ancient settlement of a domongolsky era - perimeter about 1 km, height about 15 m remained. On the Ancient settlement - Assumption Cathedral (between 1509 and 1533). The ensemble of Borisoglebsky Monastery is located to...
Estate "Glukhovo-Bogorodskoye" Glukhovo-Bogorodskoyeizvestn's estate since the XVI century. It was the main ancestral lands of princes Obolensky. With 1731 the estate the prince Ivan Mikhaylovich Obolensky – the lieutenant, and later the captain of the Butyrsky regiment owned. After his death in 1794 the estate passed to his son Andrey Mikhaylovich...
Dmitrov The city of Dmitrov is founded in 1154 by the growth and Suzdal prince Yury Dolgorukiy as an outpost of the Vladimiro-Suzdalsky earth and Dmitry of his son who had as well the Russian name Vsevolod and gained fame as Vsevolod the Big Nest is called on a Christian name.
The history of Dmitrov begins with the Kremlin. An...

Новости 21 - 31 из 31
Начало | Пред. | 1 2 | След. | Конец