Site Administration Dmitrov
municipal district
Main / About the region / Sightseeing, tourism / Tourism in detail /  Alexander Nevsky Chapel

Alexander Nevsky Chapel

Alexander Nevsky Chapel is built on means the dmitrovskikh of citizens in 1868. The brick plastered octahedron topped with keeled kokoshniks and a high tent roof represents a characteristic example of eclectic "tonovsky" architecture. External art forms, stilizuyushchy motives of Old Russian architecture, in detailed development of facades are combined with classicism canons. The room is blocked by the beautiful close arch with modelled herds, plastered and whitewashed.
The internal furniture is absent.